HempFusion's Pain Relief Solutions
What to Look for in Topical Pain-Relief Products that Actually WorkWith so many manufacturers making false pain-relief claims about their CBD creams, it can be hard to know which combination topicals are worth the investment.
Here’s an idea of what you may want to look for when shopping for a topical pain-relief solution for your minor aches and pains:
- Confirm the pain-relief formula contains adequate amounts of the ingredients known to target pain and discomfort. Following centuries of trusted science, we use a soothing ache-and-pain relieving Menthol formula in each of our trusted pain-relief topicalsSee how some of the world's greatest athletes are using HempFusion's pain-relief topical solutions to recover and perform their very best
- Be sure to opt for a topical pain-relief solution that is also rich in skin-nourishing ingredients. This is why we add skin-soothing aloe and nourishing hemp-derived omega oils with skin-soothing CBD to all of our topical pain-relief products
- Make sure any product you're putting on or in your body offers third-party verifications for purity and potency
- Confirm the topical pain-relief cream, balm, or gel is free of harmful parabens and other toxic ingredients that are easily absorbed through the skin
- Look for skin products that are gluten-free, cruelty-free, GMO-free and vegan As always, if any product contains CBD—whether full spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD or CBD isolate—be sure the amounts of CBD can be verified by detailed batch reports
- Confused about broad-spectrum, full-spectrum, or CBD isolate? You can learn more about differences here.
FAQs About Pain Relief Topicals
Is It Better to Choose a Pain-Relieving Cream, Balm or Gel?
How Do You Get the Most Pain Relief from an OTC Pain-Relief Topical?
How Much Should I Apply for Pain Relief?
But note, more is not always better. We formulate our topical products to offer the most pain relief possible from menthol, while still keeping your skin moisturized and nourished with trusted ingredients like skin-soothing aloe, hemp-derived omegas, CBD and other rich botanicals.
As always, consult with your healthcare provider before taking a new supplement.
USDA Organic Tinctures 1
NOAEL (No Observed Adverse Effect Level) 2
FDA Drug Listed 3
US Hemp Authority Certified 4
DNA Verified Industrial Hemp
1. USDA Organic only applies to our CBD Tincture line of products. At this time future products are going through the USDA Organic approval process.
2. The No Observed Adverse Effect Level applies only to our OTC Topical line of products.
3. Our FDA Drug Listed certification applies only to our OTC topical line of products.
4. US Hemp Roundtable Executive Board applies to several members of the HempFusion Leadership Team and not to HempFusion exclusively.