Two Count Stress CBD Hemp Extract Travel Pouches
12 2-count pouches
The stress of travel can wear on anyone—just when you want to feel your best to enjoy a vacation, family time or feel your sharpest for work. HempFusion CBD Hemp Extract Travel Pouches let you conveniently pack the power of our Whole Food Hemp Complex for on-the-go stress support.
Ayurvedic practitioners have used ashwagandha for over 4,000 years to help people thrive under pressure. A potent adaptogen, it helps balance the body’s response to occasional mental and physical stress.
HempFusion Whole Food Hemp Complex nourishes the endocannabinoid system—the system that interacts with virtually every physiological system to balance body and mind. Together, ashwagandha and WFHC deliver a one-two punch of botanical balance.
How It All Adds Up:
+ Sensoril organic ashwagandha supports a normal stress response, which is a patented ingredient with clinical studies that suggest it
– Lowers levels of stress hormone cortisol that are already within the normal range
– Inhibits fatigue, tension and exhaustion often associated with everyday stress
+ HempFusion’s Whole Food Hemp Complex harnesses the full spectrum power of DNA-verified, heirloom hemp, delivering CBD and a wide array of cannabinoids extracted using a unique HempFusion One-Pass Extraction process that protects ingredients
+ Black pepper
Hemp seed oil
These add more terpenes and omega 3, 6 and 9 that complement CBD and other cannabinoids. Together,
they unleash the entourage effect working together to deliver
= powerful stress support
View a sample Certificate of Analysis batch report here.
Out of stock
Whole Food Hemp Complex
Full-spectrum, DNA-verified heirloom hemp extract
– Extracted from better hemp in a better way. The Hemp One-Pass Extraction method yields high quality CBD and a wide spectrum of cannabinoids.
Black pepper and clove oil for additional terpenes
– Terpenes are believed to complement the powers of CBD and support the body’s ability to absorb it.
Sunflower oil with phospholipids and additional Omega 3, 6 and 9
– Fats are critical for a healthy endocannabinoid system. They promote the body’s absorption of cannabinoids we take in and help the body make its own cannabinoids.
What is ECS?
According to Carl Germano RD, CNS, CDN, author of “The Road to Ananda”, proper ECS functioning is “dependent on a balance of the right types of fats in our diets, such as Omega 3,6. Omega 3s are involved in the production of endocannabinoids, activating receptors,” and supporting virtually every biological system in the body.